Friday, January 14, 2011

Who doesn't like Italian?

Who does not like Italian food?!? I don't know anyone!

My co-host Tracy makes the best Lasagna I have ever tasted!  That's right, I capitalized it.  It's that good!  She is from a large Italian family and has the tasty tips ( you know..the ones from Grandma Cavelli)  that come from a lifestyle of excellent cuisine.  We are so excited to present on our first show her fabulous lasagna as well as some wonderful side dishes to go with it!  We are entitling the show "Italian Bistro Night".  After you watch, you will be so excited to make this for your family!  In fact, they will think you are a 'ROCK STAR' after you cook this for them.

The other thing about Italian food that is great, other than the taste, is that it is very inexpensive to create.  You can make a large quantity, so that you can keep some for later in the week. 

Our first show is taping this coming week and we are so excited to share it with you.  We did a little photo shoot on set this week.  It was such a great time, and one thing I can tell you for sure is that we are having a riot together.  I am pretty sure we are going to generate a lot of outtakes.  I laughed so hard I almost cried all my makeup off.  Here's a pic of one hilarious moment!

So keep following our blog and soon you will see our first show! I pray that we can get through it without crying in fits of laughter...or maybe I don't.  Laughter is excellent medicine and the food made with joy just tastes better...don"t you think?
Your friend,
Kristen

No comments: