Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sharing great food on the World Wide Web!

What would we do without the internet?  I don't often stop to think that, but I realize that the majority of information I take in, is from the web.  And I am inspired to write this blog today because of a conversation between two of my high school friends, Jake and Cathy.  They were discussing food and sharing recipes.  I love to share recipes!  I am so excited that a dialogue like this would open up.  This is the heart of what Tracy and I are doing with "The Sloppy Chefs".  We just have a heart to share delicous food with those we love!

This week we are filming our "American Diner" episode.  We are going to teach you to make Salmon burgers with Dill Mayo and Pepper-encrusted, pepperjack stuffed beef burgers.

Also we're going to show you the eaisest, yet best tasting Cole Slaw you ever had! It's even been compared to KFC's.....enough said.

Then we will follow it up with the best Apple Pie ever!  I am telling you, easy, delicious and it will make you look like a baker extraordinaire!!!


So follow our blog and follow us on Facebook at   http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=185828171429902&sk=basic#!/pages/The-Sloppy-Chefs/185828171429902
We can't wait to share new ideas, great recipes and yummy food with you!


Happy Coooking,
Kristen





 

1 comment:

Denise said...

I just watched your first show! I cannot wait to try out the recipes! Looking forward to more shows and your cookbook! Kristen, you are still as funny as I remember :-)